We’re not the usual “startup”. At Sonar Platform we sincerely believe in work and life balance, so you won’t find sleeping pods or free dinners but rather free breakfast. We promote a civilized and ethical work culture built on mutual respect amongst teams, a clear career advancement path and concrete incentive programs based on preset individual and team KPIs. Join the family and learn from the best.
We currently have (7) available positions open. Kindly fill out the form below and we will get back to you
- Female/Male, age max 30, representable
- 2 - 3+ years experiences in a digital or banking sales role
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong sales presentation skills and negotiation
- Strong, consultative selling, negotiating and closing skills, working both independently and collaboratively with team members
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Proactively approach existing network, find and connect with new potential clients to generate leads
- Develop business proposals and strategies based on the clients’ requirements and business challenges
- Perform proactive in sales process: lead generation, credential pitch, solution pitch, negotiation.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Assessing the data gathered under the review process to establish recommendations for change to improve business performance.
- Identifying actions required as a result of review and analysis to improve business performance.
- Conducting market research for competitor quality and price.
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets.
- Develop and implement strategies for new products and services.
- Male / Female
- Maximum age: 30 years old
- Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum experience of 2 years. However, fresh graduates with good aptitude and attitude are encouraged to apply
- Required Skill(s): Java or Phyton, MySQL, SQL
- Strong programming and analytical skills.
- Active in software development process
- Good personal attitude; self-motivated and good teamwork (a team player).
- Strong personality
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Object Oriented Programming with outstanding performance.
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting applications using Java and the supporting tools needed.
- Collaborating with other team members in application building and enhancements.
- Maximum age: 30 years old
- Minimum experience of 2 years as UX/UI Designer
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong design portfolio with demonstrable problem solving skills (please provide a link to your portfolio)
- Equipped with usability knowledge and best practices on how users would interact with the UI
- Able to communicate ideas through low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes
- Able to work in team with minimal supervision
- A team player and able to adopt to our company culture
- Self motivated
- Knowledge of major design elements
- Great sense of design
- Fluency of standard professional tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, etc.)
- Graduated in multimedia or product design from reputable university
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process/procedure flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements: menu(s), tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups including prototypes that clearly illustrates site look and function
- Create original graphic designs (e.g: mages, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on customer feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- S1/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related majors is preferable, but high school/vocational school graduates with good aptitude can be considered
- Min. 1-2 year experience as data specialist. However, Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, XML and XPATH
- Ability to maintain/modify custom scripts for XML data transformations (XSLT)
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented and results driven
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task and maintain/meet deadlines
- Create, implement, and maintain data file structures using XML, HTML and XPATH programming.
- Assist in implementation, testing, and validating data and software systems.
- Review/create audit reports and resolves errors to ensure data integrity
- Research and collect data to assist with product development and analysis.
- S1/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related majors
- Min 2 years’ experience as a front end developer
- Good eye for web design and fair understanding of UX
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience on cross-browser and cross-device implementation
- Open to exploring, learning, and implementing new technologies and concepts.
- Experience on slicing CSS and HTML from design and responsive layout
- Good team player
- Develop user-facing features
- Design and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Maintain/update legacy code
- Male/Female, age max. 35 years old
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology or any related major
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an analyst
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc)
- Hands on experience with web analytics and reporting systems (examples including Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Omniture Site Catalyst, Doubleclick, Keen, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and present data and insights to both internal and external client teams
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Gather, analyze, and interpret industries trends
- Create briefings by drafting, receiving feedback and finalizing the analysis
- Create and Present measurement strategies and analysis from Sonar Online Dashboard
- Create PowerPoint slides and Excel Sheet by collecting input from relevant stakeholders and analyst the insight
- Present briefing to internal team and Client
- Assist with other duties, projects, or manager requests as assigned
We open an internship program for the following positions:
- Data Analyst
With requirements below:
- GPA of not less than 2.7
- Candidates must be at least on the 5th semester from reputable university
- Willing to have internship program 1-3 months
- Having communication skill and being able to work in team
- We suggest adjusting your chosen internship department to an educational background. But, if you really have a passion for a particular department from an educational background, please register with the department you want
- Those who’re successful will receive a reference letter at the end of the internship
Submit your application by simply filling out the form below
Let us show you personally how Sonar Platform can enhance your business with your very own keywords, accounts and industry. Please kindly fill out as much information as you can below to help us craft an awesome use case for you