We Are Hiring!
Work At Sonar
We’re not the usual “startup”. At Sonar Platform we sincerely believe in work and life balance, so you won’t find sleeping pods or free dinners but rather free breakfast. We promote a civilized and ethical work culture built on mutual respect amongst teams, a clear career advancement path and concrete incentive programs based on preset individual and team KPIs. Join the family and learn from the best.
We currently have (4) available positions open. Kindly fill out the form below and we will get back to you
- Maximum Age: 30 years old
- up to 2-3 (or more) years experiences in a digital or banking industry sales role
- Great relationship building skills
- Great communication skills
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Strong sales presentation skills
- Strong consultative selling, negotiation and closing skills
- Able to wotk both independently and collaboratively with team members
- Fluent in English, both coonversational (spoken) and written
- Up to date with the latest Digital innovation and trends within the digital industry and social media
- Proactively approaching existing network, find and connect with new potential clients to generate leads
- Develop business strategies and proposals based on client requirements and business challenges
- Perform proactively in the sales process: generate lead, credential pitch, solution pitch, negotiation, and closing.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Identify unique selling points of the company and each new product or services.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors to develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators in various cases.
- Assessing the data gathered under the review process to establish recommendations for changes to improve business performance.
- Identifying actions required as a result of review and analysis to improve business performance.
- Conducting market research on competitor quality and price.
- Set sales targets and define strategies to achieve these targets.
- Develop and implement strategies for new products and services.
- Male / Female
- Maximum age: 30 years old
- Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum experience of 2 years. However, fresh graduates with good aptitude and attitude are encouraged to apply
- Required Skill(s): Java or Phyton, MySQL, SQL
- Strong programming and analytical skills.
- Active in software development process
- Good personal attitude; self-motivated and good teamwork (a team player).
- Strong personality
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Object Oriented Programming with outstanding performance.
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting applications using Java and the supporting tools needed.
- Collaborating with other team members in application building and enhancements.
- Maximum age: 30 years old
- Minimum experience of 2 years as UX/UI Designer
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong design portfolio with demonstrable problem solving skills (please provide a link to your portfolio)
- Equipped with usability knowledge and best practices on how users would interact with the UI
- Able to communicate ideas through low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes
- Able to work in team with minimal supervision
- A team player and able to adopt to our company culture
- Self motivated
- Knowledge of major design elements
- Great sense of design
- Fluency of standard professional tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, etc.)
- Graduated in multimedia or product design from reputable university
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process/procedure flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements: menu(s), tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups including prototypes that clearly illustrates site look and function
- Create original graphic designs (e.g: mages, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on customer feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Male / Female
- Maximum age:. 28 years old
- Good & Representable appearance
- Acquired a Bachelor Degree in Marketing Communications, Business Administration, Economics, Social Science, Japanese Linguistic, or Engineering
- At least 2 years of sales experience, ideally in related fields (Telecommunication / Information Technology)
- Customer Service & Relation Oriented
- Capable of identifying new opportunities
- Able to work under pressure
- Good planning and organizational skills
Job Descriptions :
- Maintain/Sustain good and active relationship with clients
- Interpreting the clients' business related needs
- Preparing and sharing briefs for the internal team
- Preparing weekly reports for clients and updates of internal reports
- Attending meetings with clients and preparing contact reports
- Maintaining good relationship with other divisions within the company, act as liaisons between clients and the internal production teams (Analyst & Product/Technical Development Teams)
- Represent and promote the image, capability and integrity of the company to clients
Submit your application by simply filling out the form below
Let us show you personally how Sonar Platform can enhance your business with your very own keywords, accounts and industry. Please kindly fill out as much information as you can below to help us craft an awesome use case for you