The vacant chairs
are yours to claim
We invite you to fill them in immediately! Make sure to show us your area of expertise and why you think that you would make a great fit.
- Female/Male, age max 30, representable
- 2 - 3+ years experiences in a digital or banking sales role
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong sales presentation skills
- Strong, consultative selling, negotiating and closing skills, working both independently and collaboratively with team members
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Stay up to date with the latest Digital innovation
- Proactively approach existing network, find and connect with new potential clients to generate leads
- Develop business proposals and strategies based on the clients’ requirements and business challenges
- Perform proactive in sales process: lead generation, credential pitch, solution pitch, negotiation.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Assessing the data gathered under the review process to establish recommendations for change to improve business performance.
- Identifying actions required as a result of review and analysis to improve business performance.
- Conducting market research for competitor quality and price.
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets.
- Develop and implement strategies for new products and services.
- Male/female, max. 30 y.o
- Having experienced with customer service KPI assessment content, able to develop reasonable and effective customer service management model
- Familiar with influencer management process
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Professional Presentation and Communication skills
- English Skills
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with marketing team, executives, and other product management team members and deliver solutions in a successful, agile, and timely manner
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
- Own communication with senior leadership and across partner organizations
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Male / Female max.30 years old
- Experience min. 2 years, but fresh graduates with good aptitude and attitude are encouraged to apply
- Required Skill(s): Java or Phyton, MySQL, SQL
- Have a strong programming and analytical skills.
- Do the software development process
- Good personal attitude, a self-motivated and good teamwork player.
- Strong personality and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Have in depth knowledge of Object Oriented programming and outstanding performance.
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting applications using Java and supporting tools needed.
- Collaborating with other team members in application building and enhancements.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from Visual Communication Design or Computer Engineering
- Maximum 30 years old
- Minimum 2 years experience as UX/UI Designer
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong design portfolio with demonstrable problem solving skills (please provide a link to your portfolio)
- Equipped with usability knowledge and best practices on how users would interact with the UI
- Able to communicate ideas through low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes
- Must be a team player and be a able to adopt to our company culture
- Must be self motivated, able to work in team with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of major design elements and a great sense of design
- Fluency of standard professional tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, etc.)
- Graduated from multimedia or product design from reputable university
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on customer feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images