The vacant chairs
are yours to claim
We invite you to fill them in immediately! Make sure to show us your area of expertise and why you think that you would make a great fit.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Male / Female max.30 years old
- Experience min. 2 years, but fresh graduates with good aptitude and attitude are encouraged to apply
- Required Skill(s): Java, Phyton, MySQL, SQL
- Have a strong programming and analytical skills.
- Do the software development process
- Good personal attitude, a self-motivated and good teamwork player.
- Strong personality and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Have in depth knowledge of Object Oriented programming and outstanding performance.
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting applications using Java and supporting tools needed.
- Collaborating with other team members in application building and enhancements.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from Visual Communication Design or Computer Engineering
- Maximum 30 years old
- Minimum 2 years experience as UX/UI Designer
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong design portfolio with demonstrable problem solving skills (please provide a link to your portfolio)
- Equipped with usability knowledge and best practices on how users would interact with the UI
- Able to communicate ideas through low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes
- Must be a team player and be a able to adopt to our company culture
- Must be self motivated, able to work in team with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of major design elements and a great sense of design
- Fluency of standard professional tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, etc.)
- Graduated from multimedia or product design from reputable university
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on customer feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Female/Male, age max 30, representable
- 2 - 3+ years experiences in a digital or banking sales role
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong sales presentation skills
- Strong, consultative selling, negotiating and closing skills, working both independently and collaboratively with team members
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Stay up to date with the latest Digital innovation
- Proactively approach existing network, find and connect with new potential clients to generate leads
- Develop business proposals and strategies based on the clients’ requirements and business challenges
- Perform proactive in sales process: lead generation, credential pitch, solution pitch, negotiation.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Assessing the data gathered under the review process to establish recommendations for change to improve business performance.
- Identifying actions required as a result of review and analysis to improve business performance.
- Conducting market research for competitor quality and price.
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets.
- Develop and implement strategies for new products and services.
- Female/Male, age max 30 years old
- Good Looking and Good Appearence
- Bachelor degree of Marketing Communication, Business Administration, Economics, Social Science, Japanese Linguistic, Engineering
- At least 2 year(s) sales experience, ideally in related fields (Telecommunication / Information Technology)
- Customer Service Oriented
- Capableof Identifying New Opportunities
- Able to work under pressure
- Good planning and organization skills
- Maintain good and active relationship with clients
- Interpreting the clients business needs
- Preparing briefs to be share to internal team
- Preparing weekly reports for clients and internal reports updates
- Training dashboard for new client
- Attending meeting with clients and prepare contact reports
- Maintaining good relationship with other division within the company, act as liaisons between clients and internal production teams (Analyst & Technical)
- Promote the image, capability and integrity of the company to the clients